Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Snow Kissed Find Joy in The Simple Pleasures Penguin Skiing Card

Hello there!  Today I'm sharing a card using the Snow Kissed stamp set.  My kids and oldest daughter in particular are major snow bunnies so I designed this set with them in mind. 



This set includes a lot of individual snowflake images.  Not only were these added as a way to take advantage of the extra tiny space available around the main images, but they were designed to be used together on a clear block for stamping unique custom backgrounds.



I finished off my card with a couple of tabs topped with some die-cut snowflake shapes from the coordinating Snow Kissed die set.  The red, white and blue color scheme is somewhat unexpected for a Winter card, but I like the way it turned out.  ;)  

I hope you will join us tomorrow for a special blog hop with CardMaker Magazine.  :)

1 comment:

  1. This card is sooooo stinking cute!!! I really love the colors! That red just pops! Love the handmade snow background. So pretty. The penguin is so cute and looks like he is just having the time of his life out in the snow... so cute!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete