Thursday, January 21, 2016

Backyard Bugs Fluttering By To Say Hi Butterfly Card with Elise

Hi everyone! It's Elise here to share a card with you that features the Backyard Bugs stamps and dies from Sunny Studio Stamp! If you can't tell, the butterfly stamp is my favorite, so I created a card to showcase how cute it is!


Sunny Studio Stamps:  Fluttering By To Say Hi Card by Elise Constable (using Backyard Bugs and Sunny Borders Stamp sets)

I stamped the butterfly onto some patterned paper and die cut two butterflies from each paper. I attached one of the butterflies to the card base and the top butterfly is only attached in the middle so that I could fold the wing to make it more three dimensional. Here is a close up to show you the two layers:


Sunny Studio Stamps:  Fluttering By To Say Hi Card by Elise Constable (using Backyard Bugs and Sunny Borders Stamp sets)

I stamped the sentiment inside of the banner from Sunny Borders stamp and die cut it with the coordinating die.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Stop by again tomorrow from some more inspiration featuring the Backyard Bugs set!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE the pretty butterflies!! This is Adorable!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally darling I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card Elise! I love the 3D effect of the butterflies and how you stamped them on different patterned papers... very pretty!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete