Friday, January 8, 2016

Sending My Love & Birthday Wishes Teddy Bear Card with Francine

Hi everyone! Francine here for my first post on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog! Yay! 

Today, I’m featuring the newest Sending My Love stamp set and here is my project:

Sunny Studio Stamps Teddy Bear Birthday Card by Francine Vuillème (using Sending My Love & Birthday Smiles stamp sets)

I decided to create a birthday card and I thought bright colors would be perfect for that. I first stamped the bear and I colored him with Copic markers. I then fussy cut and fixed him behind the label where I stamped the “Birthday Wishes” sentiment in black ink. This sentiment is from an older Sunny Studio set called Birthday Smiles.

Sunny Studio Stamps Teddy Bear Birthday Card by Francine Vuillème (using Sending My Love & Birthday Smiles stamp sets)


For more interest and dimension, I decided to add eyelets and fix the label with hemp cord and foam pads to make the focal point pop against the bright patterned paper I used for the background. To finish off my card, I attached all layers together and added small hearts that you can find in the Sending My Love set.

I hope you like what you’ve seen! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Francine 

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors - adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. I love the bright colors that you choose

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francine such a cute card! Love the bright colors and the coloring of your adorable bear!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete