Saturday, February 13, 2016

My "Live Inspired" Podcast Interview with Tracie Claiborne.

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday weekend!  I just wanted to pop in and share that my "Live Inspired" interview with Tracie Claiborne is now live at her blog.  I share a bit more about how I went about starting this company and a little bit about my design process.  



I hope you will stop by for a listen.  Tracie is such a sweetheart and she has so many inspiring guests each week.  I've become an avid listener--It's so fun to listen while I work or craft.  

This week she's also offering a special discount code for her readers to our store, as well as a special giveaway (listen to the podcast for details).  

Before I leave I want to apologize for the echo for my portion of the conversation.  I'm embarrassed to admit I had to huddle under my desk with a microphone because the cord wouldn't reach up to my desk top & I realize now that wasn't such a smart idea.  So sorry...  ;)


3 comments:

  1. Loved the podcast and I thought your voice sounded just fine. I can't imagine stuck under your desk for the whole interview. I love your stamps and have ordered from you before and my order came very quickly. Wishing you the best with your new business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nana for your sweet feedback! I appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  2. That was such a great podcast! Had a blast listening to you both!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete