Friday, March 11, 2016

A Good Egg Dyeing Fun Easter Card with Francine

Hi everyone, Francine here!  

Today, I’m featuring the A Good Egg Easter stamp set and coordinating dies.  Here's what I came up with:


Sunny Studio: A Good Egg Easter Card by Francine Vuillème.

This is probably one of my favorite Easter stamp sets! I immediately fell in LOVE with the egg carton and the paintbrush (there is also a fantastic paint bucket stamp in the set). I like bunnies and such images for Easter but I think it’s super fun to have the opportunity to create an Easter card without any animals too and this is what I made. I colored the egg carton and the paintbrush with Copic markers and die cut them.


   Sunny Studio: A Good Egg Easter Card by Francine Vuillème.


Next, I sponged a white panel with Distress ink and I adhered the two images with foam pads to the background for more dimension. I went ahead and I stamped the "Happy Easter" sentiment from the same set in black ink and I added some sequins. To finish off my card, I fixed the panel to a card base that I grounded with patterned paper.

I hope you liked my card! Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: