Monday, March 21, 2016

Wishing You a Happy Easter with Melissa Bowden

Hi everyone, Melissa here! Today I have a card to share using two awesome stamp sets. Sunny Borders and A Good Egg. I love this banner from Sunny Borders! 

Sunny Studio: A Happy Easter Card by Melissa Bowden (using A Good Egg & Sunny Borders stamps).

To create this card I first cut a small square out of white paper. I stamped all the images where I wanted them, masking off the basket and the chick to add the larger basket behind. After they were all stamped I colored the whole scene with Copic markers. 

I then added the banner from Sunny Borders and the “Happy Easter” sentiment from A Good Egg to the top of the card - then colored it in with Copic markers. To finish the card off I adhered it to a card base with striped patterned paper.

Sunny Studio: A Happy Easter Card by Melissa Bowden (using A Good Egg & Sunny Borders stamps).

I hope you enjoyed the card for today! Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment: