Thursday, April 21, 2016

Fresh & Fruity Sweet Cherries Watercolor Card with Vanessa

Hi sweet Sunny Studio friends! Vanessa here with a cherry sweet card using Fresh & Fruity. This set is so yummy!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh & Fruity Sweet Friend Cherries Watercolor Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

For my card, I wanted to focus on the sweet cherries from the set. First, I covered the card with patterned paper. Now I stamped the cherry image repeatedly with Versamark ink onto a panel of watercolor paper and heat-embossed the cherries using white embossing powder. Then I colored them with watercolors. Now I stamped the sentiment, trimmed the panel to become a bit narrower than the card base and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added matching sequins.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh & Fruity Sweet Friend Cherries Watercolor Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

Mmm, I would love to eat a bowl of cherries now! I hope you liked today's inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. These look good enough to make a pie!! Just beautiful. Anne S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - Vanessa - this is delicious and YUMMY looking - love the softness of those cherries and just the whole composition of the card is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete