Thursday, April 7, 2016

Tropical Paradise My Sunshine Flamingo Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone!  Vanessa here with my very first post on the Sunny Studio Blog. I am so happy to be here and hope to inspire you :)

For my card, I played with my new favorite stamp set Tropical Paradise. I love all the elements of this set:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Flamingo Card by Vanessa Menhorn (using Tropical Paradise, Sweet Script, Sunshine Word die and heart from Sunny Borders dies).

I started with a card base made from kraft cardstock. Then I trimmed a piece of watercolor paper slightly smaller than the card and inked the middle with kraft ink. Now I applied drops of gold and pearl spray ink and adhered the panel to the card. I stamped and colored the flamingos, cut them out and adhered them with foam tape. Then I die-cut the "sunshine" and the heart from gold glitter cardstock and adhered them. Finally, I stamped "my" using Sweet Script Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Flamingo Card by Vanessa Menhorn (using Tropical Paradise, Sweet Script, Sunshine Word die and heart from Sunny Borders dies).

I hope you like my first card! Thank you so much for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card Vanessa! Love the flamingos and your background.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background of this card is so clever and I love the soft tones of this car with the kraft paper included!! These flamingos are so cute and you have done a wonderful job with this card - so glad you are part of the Design Team, Vanessa!!!

    ReplyDelete