Saturday, May 14, 2016

Guest Designer Spotlight: Tropical Paradise Card with Chari Moss


I am so thrilled to welcome the talented Chari Moss to the blog today with an incredible card using our Tropical Paradise set!  Take it away Chari...

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise Plumeria Floral Wreath & Flamingo card by Chari Moss.

For this card I used masking to create a one layer plumeria heart with leaves.  I then colored it with my colored pencils blending with a blender pencil then carefully fussy cut the outside and inside of the heart.  I used the same technique to color the flamingos then layered them over top using foam adhesive to pop them up off the card a bit to make them stand out from the flowers better. Since the coloring is focal point of the card I kept it simple with a kraft card base and a simple sentiment banner at the bottom.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise Plumeria Floral Wreath & Flamingo card by Chari Moss.

Didn't this incredible?! I am so in love with this idea!  Thank you Chari for sharing your wonderful idea with us.  :)

6 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty. Great work Chari. Thanks for sharing. Anne S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go - Chari!! Such an excellent card - love the soft colors and the kraft background was a genius idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card!!!!! So sweet & tropical! It's awesome, Chari!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chari what a sweet card! Love the heart wreath you created and the flamingos are so cute! Lovely card!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete