Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Fresh & Fruity Fruit Starburst Thank You Card with Lindsey

Hi there! Lindsey here today with a card featuring Fresh and Fruity. This stamp set has lots of fun fruits and cute sentiments to accompany them. Today I decided to use lots of the fruits to make a sort of "star burst," using fruit. LOL. Let's get started!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh & Fruity Thank You Card by Lindsey Sams

To begin, I arranged the fruit in a sort of circular pattern on a white stitched square. Once I had all my fruit stamped out, I colored the images with Copic markers. I decided to make the little cherry in the set into a blueberry. I simply covered the part of the stamp I didn't want to show before I stamped it. I backed my stamped panel onto an orange piece of cardstock, and then used foam tape to pop the panel up on a larger plaid  stitched square. I stamped my sentiment from Fresh and Fruity onto a gingham strip of paper which I flagged at the end. I attached the sentiment to the stamped panel using some foam squares. To add a little sparkle, I placed a few iridescent sequins onto the stamped panel and added Wink of Stella to all the fruit. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh & Fruity Thank You Card by Lindsey Sams

That's it for me today! I hope I've inspired you to create something fun with this cute set! Remember to check back to the blog for more inspiration. I can't wait to see what you create!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a cute card! Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super clever way to use those fun fruits!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey - I sure hope you don't mind if I CASE this card because it is freaking awesome!!! Love that cool arrangement of the fruits and the layers you have used just make this and OUTTA this world card!! Loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet comments! I'm glad you like my card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sweet comments! I'm glad you like my card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsey this is such a fun and colorful card! Too cute!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete