Friday, July 22, 2016

City Streets Friendship Card with Lexa

Hi everyone! Lexa here with a pretty city scene using the City Streets stamp and coordinating dies. Honestly, I wasn't sure what should I do with this stamp set at first glance. I mean look how detailed and tiny all the elements are--I might get in some trouble coloring them. BUT...everything changed when I started to imagine how I would like the buildings to look. It reminds me my college time.  Did you know that I majored in architecture? So yeah, this set has some kind of special connection with me. I'm wondering if some of you will understand how I feel. :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: City Streets Downtown Shops Friendship Card by Lexa Levana.

I love spending time with my girls.  Time pasts really fast every time I'm with them. That's the inspiration for today's card...Hanging out until the sun sets with a pretty pink sky like the ones often seen from where I live. I blended Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks on smooth white cardstock as my background. I'm still learning the how-to blend them smoothly. I also flicked some water for the white spots.

All the images are stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and watercolored with Distress Markers. I use a super fine tip brush and had to be extra careful so the inks won't bleed. Instead of using black cardstock for the street, I choose black polka-dot patterned paper. I love anything in polka-dots. Hehe. For a last touch I used some Wink of Stella glitter and glossy accent on every window.

Sunny Studio Stamps: City Streets Downtown Shops Friendship Card by Lexa Levana.

I hope you like it.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. simply amazing!
    love + pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable!! I love everything about it and a big scene card is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH - THE CUTENESS - I almost can't handle how CUTE this is - every detail is precise and so super perfect!! Love this charming and sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete