Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A Sneak Peek of some Fall Cards Created for Simon Says Stamp

I'm on the Simon Says Stamp blog today with a couple more cards using our newest stamps.  I hope you will swing by to see the full reveal.  ;)


Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Birthday From The Whole Gang Card (using Woodsy Creatures, Comfy Creatures, Birthday Smiles & Sunny Borders)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Halloween Cuties Hello Pumpkin Card by Mendi Yoshikawa

I used the following sets to create my projects:


                 

Also make sure to keep scrolling down to see Anni's wonderful card today.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Tons of Cuteness!!! On my way Too SSS to leave bloggy love too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mendi ~ Fun cards....can't wait to get my hands on my order so I can play too. Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW so stinking cute!!!!! Definitely need to get my hands on some of these new sets!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete