Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hello Pumpkin! Fall Card by Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Have you been having a perfect summer? Well, autumn is ahead and I have a card with pumpkins for you today! I went through my stamps and got all the pumpkins I could find. These are the sets I used: Harvest Happiness, Halloween Cuties and Woodsy Creatures.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Happiness, Halloween Cuties & Woodsy Creatures Hello Pumpkin card


I stamped the pumpkins, colored them with colored pencils and fussy cut them (there also coordinating dies available). For a little extra I added some highlights with a white gel pen.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Happiness, Halloween Cuties & Woodsy Creatures Hello Pumpkin card

To give them a place to sit I colored a ground with watercolors - very quick - it doesn't have to be perfect. I stamped the sentiment and die cut a rectangle from that piece of paper.
I chose some matching paper that went well with my pumpkins and assembled the card.
It seems I couldn't finish a card without sequins so I added some to the card as a finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week!
Anni

2 comments:

  1. Oh Anni, this is fantastic, your colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this card! I love pumpkins.... and this card makes me happy!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete