Thursday, August 25, 2016

School Time You're A Good Apple Card with Vanessa

Hello everyone! Vanessa here with a card using School Time. Here in the south of Germany, we are only halfway through school vacation, so I am still enjoying time with my girl. But it will be over too soon and then I'll have this card to give to her:

Sunny Studio Stamps: School Time You're A Good Apple Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I started with a panel of watercolor paper, masked off the edges and applied black dye ink with an ink blending tool. This way I created a background that looks like a chalk board. Now I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and adhered the panel to my card base. I stamped the apple, the pencil and the notebook page onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics and fussy-cut them. On the apple, I stamped a second leaf and adhered it to the apple with foam tape. Then I adhered the images to the card. Finally, I trimmed and tied a piece of chevron ribbon and adhered it to the top of the notebook page.

Sunny Studio Stamps: School Time You're A Good Apple Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I hope you liked today's card! I am off to enjoy more time without school :) Hope to see you back next week!

Vanessa

Supplies Used:
  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa ~ Your card is absolutely precious and your coloring is beautiful. I'm sure your daughter will treasure it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Love the shine on the apple and that ribbon is perfect!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete