Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Woodsy Creatures: Sweet Birthday Wishes with Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Isn't this hedgehog from the set Woodsy Creatures the cutest?
I still had a colored milk shake from this card left (from the set Sock Hop) so I decided a hedgehog wants to drink a milk shake now and then, too. I love it when different sets come together so easily.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgehog Birthday Card (using Sweet Shoppe, Woodsy Creatures & Sock Hop)

I stamped and colored all of the images that I wanted to use in my little scene and then I fussy cut them.


For the background I added some ink blending to my cardbase. I used Distress Inks in Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon. I love to add splatters of water to my background for that bleached effect.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hedgehog Birthday Card (using Sweet Shoppe, Woodsy Creatures & Sock Hop)

The Sweet Word die is one of my favorite so I decided it would go perfectly with the milk shake. I die cut it several times from turquoise cardstock and once from white cardstock. I stacked it up to get some dimension.  The rest of the sentiment is from the Sweet Shoppe set. I stamped it in Versamark and heat embossed it in white on black cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week.
Anni

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


        
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Anni! I love that background and your coloring is fantastic!
    Hugs,
    JO

    ReplyDelete