Monday, September 12, 2016

Halloween Cuties Hello Pumpkin Halloween Card with Eloise

Hello everyone, Eloise here and I'm back here today to feature the new Halloween Cuties stamps and die set. I don't celebrate Halloween, but I love Halloween stamps. They're so fun and I love the colour scheme for Halloween too! So I made a fun scene card today (of course!) and it's inside an oval for something a little different.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Halloween Cuties Hello Pumpkin Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I started off with stamping all my images on some Neenah Solar White Cardstock with some Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used various colours of Copic Markers to colour in my images today. Once they were coloured, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I now moved onto my background. I used Distress Inks for my background, as usual and I picked out a purple, pink and orange for the sky and a green for the grass. I used watercolour paper to ink blend onto since I find I get a better blend. Once all the colours were blended I used a paint brush and some water to do my favourite water splotch effect on the background - I love how this looks with Distress Inks!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Halloween Cuties Hello Pumpkin Card by Eloise Blue

Once that was done I took some green cardstock from my stash and used an oval die to die cut out of it. I wanted the used the oval as a frame. Before assembling the card I white heat embossed the sentiment 'hey pumpkin' onto the background. I assembled my card using a mixture of foam adhesive and liquid adhesive and then for a finishing touch I used my Wink of Stella to add some shimmer.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you got inspired to make some Halloween cards!

- Eloise


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

1 comment:

  1. Eloise this is such an adorable card! I love Halloween, it is my favorite holiday in line behind Christmas. Sometimes I think Halloween is tied with Christmas LOL ... so as you can tell, I love Halloween! Your little dressed up pumpkin is so cute. I do love your coloring. Your background is awesome and love the water splotches.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete