Thursday, December 22, 2016

Quick & Easy Holiday Gift Tags with Vanessa

Happy Thursday! Vanessa here with my last minute tags. I decided to use up some of my hoarded patterned paper for them:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Icons & Cresent Tag Topper Holiday Gift Tags by Vanessa Menhorn.

Using Tag Topper Dies - Crescent, I die-cut three tags from patterned paper and from vellum and assembled them with ribbon. Now I die-cut the banner from Little Angels Dies thrice from red cardstock, adhered them to the tags and trimmed them. Then I stamped the images from the Christmas Icons set and the Mug Hugs set, colored them with Copics and die-cut them with the matching dies. Finally, I adhered the images to the tags with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Icons & Cresent Tag Topper Holiday Gift Tags by Vanessa Menhorn.

I think to use to vellum over patterned paper is a great way to tone down the patterns a bit and makes it easier to add other images/embellishments, don't you think?

Thank you so much for visiting today and a very merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
        

2 comments: