Monday, June 12, 2017

Perfect Popsicles Have A Sweet Day Shaker Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'm using the Perfect Popsicles stamp set to create a summery shaker card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Popsicles Sherbert Colored Shaker Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card I first stamped out a couple of popsicles from the stamp set with some yellow and orange inks. I then die cut them out using the coordinating dies and then proceeded to stamp the sticks. I find this a little easier so you get it lined up perfectly. 

Next up I used a stitched circle die to cut out a circle from this piece of patterned paper from Lawn Fawn. I then doubled up my foam tape and put it all on the back of the die cut panel, making sure to not leave any gaps around the circle so my sequins could move freely. I then filled my shaker panel with sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and then took off the foam tape and adhered a piece of white cardstock behind it. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Popsicles Sherbert Colored Shaker Card by Eloise Blue

Next up I adhered the entire panel onto a card base and then adhered my popsicles with foam tape on the right hand side of my card. I used the 'Have A Sweet Day' sentiment from the same Perfect Popsicles stamp set and white heat embossed it onto some black cardstock. I then also adhered that with foam tape onto my card to finish it off. 

A super simple card for today, but it completely reminds me of Summer and it's super fun with all that sequin goodness! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you were inspired and enjoyed my card for today.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the summer colors and the shaker bits. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eloise ~ This card is absolutely darling and looks yummy on this sweltering hot day here in NY. You can never go wrong adding a shaker to any card. Thanks for continuing to inspire me with your wonderful talent. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete