Friday, June 16, 2017

Pirate Pals Nautical Themed Card with Lexa

Hi crafty friends! Lexa here today with a card featuring the adorable Pirate Pals stamps and the coordinating dies. This card would be perfect for a little boy or maybe just someone who loves cute little pirates so much.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pirate Pals Nautical Themed Pirate Card by Lexa Levana

I have a patterned paper pad with sailor theme, and after looking at the papers, I got an idea to create a nautical look with this Pirate Pals set. First thing to do is stamp all the images using Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After finish with the coloring I die cut each of the pieces using the coordinating dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pirate Pals Nautical Themed Pirate Card by Lexa Levana

I mixed in several additional stamp sets for this card - Oceans Of Joy and Tropical Paradise. I also used the Ocean Of Joy coordinating dies to create the sand hill and to die cut the red crab. I'm pretty happy how the scene turned out. For the ocean I use Stitched Scallop Dies and it looks adorable, as it matches the stitched on the rectangle panel.

​Thank you so much for visiting the blog today. I hope you have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
        
   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lexa ~ What a fun, colorful card for any guy! Love it! Have an awesome weekend! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute pirate and fun scene!Super CUTE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete