Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Snow Flurries Little Husky Christmas Tree Ornament with Franci

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday! It's Franci here with you today with a pretty Christmas ornament to decorate your tree! I had so much fun with the new Snow Flurries stamp set, and that little husky from the Polar Playmates is just perfect! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snow Flurries Little Husky Christmas Tree Ornament by Franci Vignoli

First, I die cut a circle to fit inside my plastic ornament. Then I embossed the snow flurries with white embossing powder and sponged some Picked Raspberry distress ink on top. Next, I stamped my little husky with memento ink, colored it with Copics and die cut it with its coordinating diesI glued it in the center of my circle with foam tape and drew some details with a white gel pen.

Then I created the snowball with some fake snow and added some candies behind the decorated circle in the other half of the ball. To secure your decorated circle just glue a little string behind it (it will be closed in the middle between the 2 halves of the ball, or you can also glue it down to the first half). I added some twine and a cute bow and you can also write a little secret message and put it inside! 

Hope you like my project and thank you so so much for stopping by! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Polar Playmates Stamps
Polar Playmates Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polar Playmates Dies
Polar Playmates Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snow Flurries Stamps
Snow Flurries Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: